"I Think Teenage Life Is The Best Part In Ones Life Because _________________________________", Padugtungan Po Pleeeaaaseeee Kahit 3 Sentences Lang

I think teenage life is the best part in ones life because _________________________________

padugtungan po pleeeaaaseeee kahit 3 sentences lang

I think teenage life is the best part in ones life because this is where I attain autonomy in making decisions for my self. This is where I explore new things which involves fun without so much restriction from my parents such as going to places with friends, discovering my passion amd interest and many more. This is where I am free to follow my interests and have time for fun bonding with friends and family with the best of my capabilities.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Is In The Fourth Republic Of The Philippines And Its Importance?